Raleigh Warranties Form
- Warranty coverage: 1 year on frame and 6 months on parts (from date of purchase)
Warranty does not cover the following:
- Regular maintenance such as:
- Punctured or cut tyres and tubes
- Broken chains
- Buckled wheels
- Loose bearings
- Brake and gear settings
- Accident damage
- Abuse, negligence, or any other external factor that may cause damage or cause the bicycle not to work properly.
- It is advised that the bicycle be assembled by a professional or in store by a bicycle assembler (where available).
- Bicycles that are taken out of a box for assembly require gears and brakes to be set before it can be ridden safely.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that this is done as any maintenance problem arising from self assembly is not covered under warranty.